Bullet Train vs Vande Bharat Express: Know how are the 2 high speed trains of new India, what are their specialties
Vande Bharat train has been designed at ICF Chennai under Make in India mission
Many state-of-the-art facilities have been added to Vande Bharat Express
Modi government is also busy in realizing the dream of bullet train soon
New Delhi, Amidst the eagerly waiting for the Japanese bullet train in the country, the indigenous ‘Bullet Train’ ie Vande Bharat Express trains have started running. The indigenous fourth Vande Bharat Express train has started recently between New Delhi to Una Himachal. While the first bullet train will start between Mumbai and Ahmedabad. Let us introduce you to some interesting facts of Bullet Train Vs Vande Bharat Express.
According to the Ministry of Railways, the speed of the Vande Bharat Express is less than the speed of the bullet train, but it completed the speed of 0-100 kmph in 52 seconds in the trial run itself, while the bullet train achieved this speed in 54.6 seconds. Takes seconds. The maximum speed of this new train is 180 kmph. On the other hand, the speed of 320 kilometers per hour has been claimed for the bullet train.
Features of Vande Bharat Express Train
- Under the Make in India mission, the Vande Bharat train has been designed and built at the Integral Coach Factory located in Chennai.
- In terms of quality and ride index, the train scores 3.2 on these parameters, while the best score globally is 2.9.
- Vande Bharat has 32-inch LCD TVs. 15 percent more energy along with dust free clean air cooling of the traction motor will make travel more comfortable.
- Photo-catalytic Ultra Violet Air Purification System has been installed for air purification in the new design of Vande Bharat Express.
- It will have a battery backup of three hours, whose weight will be reduced from 430 tonnes to 290 tonnes. This ride index, indicating riding comfort, has been increased to 3.2.
- The train has a self-propelled engine, that is, there is no separate engine attached. The executive coach seats can be rotated up to 180 degrees.
- Vande Bharat Express is built at 40% less cost than any imported train.
- 100 crores were spent on making the first rake of Vande Bharat train. It took 18 months to prepare it.
- Talking about the fare of Vande Bharat, the fare of AC chair car from Delhi to Katra is Rs 1630 and that of executive chair car is about three thousand.
Fourth Vande Bharat Express train started in the country
The fourth Vande Bharat Express train of the country has started. The first Vande Bharat Express train runs on New Delhi to Varanasi route. Varanasi is also the parliamentary constituency of PM Modi. Second Vande Bharat Express train runs between New Delhi to Katra. Third Vande Bharat Express train runs between Gandhinagar Capital and Mumbai Central located near Ahmedabad. Recently, the fourth Vande Bharat train has started between New Delhi to Una Himachal.
What is the specialty of Japanese bullet train
- Japan’s Synkansen E5 series bullet train will run in India. The Sinkansen E5 series bullet train belongs to the East Japan Railway Company.
- The first bullet train will be run between Mumbai and Ahmedabad on the High Speed Rail Corridor.
- The speed of bullet train running in India will be 320 kmph.
- 800 passengers can travel together in a bullet train. However, after the project is successful, the seating capacity can be increased to 1250 if needed.
- Bullet train will also have two classes like a flight. Economy and Executive Class. There will be seats in economy class and in 3+2 format.
- There will be more facilities in the executive class apart from economy. Executive class seats will be more comfortable as well as these coaches will have seats in 2+2 format.
- According to the Indian Railways, the bullet train will also have revolving seats, which will make the journey of the passenger more comfortable and fun.
- The fare of bullet train has not been decided yet. But according to Indian Railways, the fare of bullet train will be less than the flight and Rajdhani AC can be around 2 tier.
- Bullet train has the features of a plane. This train will have everything like AC, TV, automatic doors, high-class pantry washroom, Wi-Fi and plastic bottle crusher machine.
Be the first to read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Today’s latest news, live news updates, read the most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi|
Tags: bullet train, Narendra modi, Vande Bharat Trains
FIRST PUBLISHED : October 17, 2022, 09:45 IST