HomeBollywoodFire breaks out in electric scooter charging unit at Secunderabad hotel, 6...

Fire breaks out in electric scooter charging unit at Secunderabad hotel, 6 dead


Secunderabad: Six people died after a fire broke out in a hotel in Telangana’s Secunderabad city in the early hours of Tuesday. The fire broke out in the electric scooter recharging unit on the ground floor. People living on the first and second floors suffocated due to the smoke. Hyderabad Commissioner CV Anand told news agency ANI that people jumped from the building to save their lives. The local people saved him. Some people have also been admitted to the hospital. Fire tenders reached the spot and doused the fire. It is being told that there is an electric vehicle showroom in the basement of the building of Ruby Hotel.

The fire broke out due to a short circuit in the charging unit of this showroom and smoke spread throughout the building. Police say that the matter is being investigated. The DCP has expressed apprehension that the death toll in this accident may also increase. About 20-25 people were staying in the hotel. A woman is also among the dead. Seeing the fire and smoke, people got frightened and they started jumping down from the windows, in which about 10 people are reported to be injured. The locals helped many people to get out of the hotel safely.

Be the first to read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi | Today’s latest news, live news updates, read the most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi |

FIRST PUBLISHED : September 13, 2022, 07:41 IST

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments