Siddharth Malhotra had to forcefully kiss Kiara Advani, the actor told an interesting story

New Delhi: Discussions about the marriage of Siddharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani are in full swing these days. Siddharth Malhotra is currently in discussion about the news of his marriage with actress Kiara Advani more than his work. There are reports that both are going to take seven rounds on 6th February. In such a situation, the fans are sharing some old interviews of both of them on social media. In one of these, Siddharth himself has mentioned that he had to forcefully kiss Kiara in a film scene.

If media reports are to be believed then Siddharth- Kiara are going to be together soon. By the way, the fans of these two are also very excited to see their favorite star together. Fans are eagerly waiting to see Kiara as bride and Siddharth as groom. Recently Sunil Shetty’s daughter and Bollywood actress Athiya Shetty got married with her cricketer boyfriend KL Rahul. Now the eyes of the fans are fixed on the marriage of this couple. Although till now Siddharth-Kiara no one has reacted to the news of their marriage.

From Rohan Mehra to Kishwar Merchant, played the role of brother and sister on screen, fell in love with each other in real life

Kapil asked Siddharth a personal question
It is about the time when Kiara and Siddharth reached ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ after the success of their film ‘Sher Shah’. Kapil’s show should be there and there should be no fun, it cannot happen. Kapil Sharma asked Siddharth while quipping during the show, “There was a very cute scene in the film ‘Sher Shah’. Did you see this scene mentioned in the script as well or did you have your own creative input in it? In response to this, Siddharth had said with a smile that “90 percent of the things shown in this film were what actually happened in Captain Vikram Batra’s life. On hearing this, Kapil immediately said that “I am talking about the remaining 10 percent only.”

Had to do this work to bring life to the character
According to the report published in ETimes, keeping his point forward, Siddharth says, “No, no, nothing like that. Some things have to be added in the film to entertain the film. We did all this to make our character stronger. It was very difficult for us, we had to do it very forcefully” According to media reports, Kiara and Siddharth’s closeness increased during the shooting of the film ‘Sher Shah’. But both never said anything about their relationship.

Tags: kapil sharma, Kiara Advani, Sidharth Malhotra, The Kapil Sharma Show

Related Articles

Back to top button