Hypertension, diabetes, family history, obesity and bed eating habits increase the risk of heart disease.
If chest pain gradually reaches the shoulders and jaw, then it can be a big symptom of heart attack.
World Heart Day 2022, Tips To Keep Heart Healthy: The cases of heart attack, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases are increasing rapidly all over the world. Young people are losing their lives due to these diseases. of world heart federation Report According to this, every year in the world 1.86 crore people die due to cardiovascular diseases. A large number of people are unable to identify these diseases at the beginning. There is a lack of awareness about these diseases. World Heart Day is celebrated every year on 29 September to make people aware of heart related diseases. Today, from a cardiologist, you will know what are the main causes of heart disease and how to avoid them and stay healthy.
Also read: Why Are Fit And Healthy Celebrities Being Victims Of Heart Attacks?
Know the major cause of heart disease
of New Delhi Dr. Vanita Arora, Cardiologist at Apollo Hospital She says that in today’s era, youth are in the grip of heart attack, cardiac arrest and other cardiovascular diseases. The biggest reason for this is bad lifestyle and bad habits. In a hectic life, most people are facing stress, which can become the reason for cardiovascular disease. Hypertension, diabetes, high lipids, family history, obesity, bad eating habits and lifestyle without physical activity are increasing the risk of heart attack among young people. Talking about other factors, many factors including smoking, alcohol, pollution, junk food are also causing heart disease.
Also read: These 5 young celebrities including Raju Srivastava lost their lives due to heart attack
Know the symptoms of heart attack from the doctor
Dr. Vanitha Arora says that chest ie fast in the chest can be a sign of heart disease. If chest pain gradually reaches the shoulders and jaw, then it can be a big symptom of heart attack. Heaviness in chest, difficulty in breathing, sudden sweating are the main symptoms of heart attack. In such a situation, without delay, a cardiologist should be contacted. Failure to do so can result in death.
How to keep heart fit?
- First of all you have to improve your lifestyle. Time should be fixed for sleeping, waking up, eating and drinking.
- Foods rich in nutrients should be included in the diet. You should stay away from junk food. Eating junk food is harmful.
- If you are a diabetic or blood pressure patient, then keep blood sugar and BP under control. This will keep your heart away from dangers.
- It is very important to be physically active and walk 4 km briskly in 40 minutes every day. This strengthens the heart.
- Before going to the gym, do a checkup with a cardiologist. Do not take any kind of supplement to build the body.
- Excessive stress can cause heart attack. Stress management is very important. Stress causes many serious diseases.
- Along with physical health, it is very important to take care of mental health. If you stay mentally fit then your heart will also be strong.
- Keep your weight under control. The risk of heart disease can be reduced by reducing obesity. It is important to control weight.
- Smoking increases the risk of heart disease. Consumption of alcohol is also dangerous. Keep a distance from these two things.
Tags:, Heart attack, Heart Disease, Lifestyle, Trending news, World Heart Day
FIRST PUBLISHED : September 29, 2022, 06:01 IST