Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Registration Underway: Rajasthan High Court has released bumper recruitment for Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade II posts. The applications for these posts (Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022) have started from 22nd August and the last date to apply for them is 22nd September 2022. If you are also willing to apply for these posts of Rajasthan High Court (Rajasthan HC Bharti 2022) and have the necessary qualifications, then apply in the given format.
Know all the important information related to the application –
- A total of 2756 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive of Rajasthan HC. Out of these, 2058 posts are for Clerk, 320 posts for Junior Judicial Assistant and 378 posts for Junior Assistant.
- To apply for these posts of Rajasthan High Court, it is necessary that the candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized university. Also he must have knowledge of computer.
- Talking about the age limit, the age limit for these posts has been fixed from 18 to 40 years.
- To apply for these posts, the general category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500. Whereas reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 400 as fee.
- Selection on these posts of Rajasthan HC will be through written examination. The exam date is not clear yet. In a few days, the information about the date of the examination will be given on the website.
- After getting selected on these posts, the salary of the candidates will be between Rs 20,800 to Rs 65900 per month.
- To get detailed information about these posts, you can visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court, whose address is – nic.in
Click on this link to view the notice.
Chhattisgarh TET 2022: Registration starts for Chhattisgarh TET exam 2022, fill the form before this date
Bihar Government Job: Vacancy for the posts of Senior Resident and Tutor in Bihar, know – all the important information related to the application
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI