CBSE Jobs 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to recruit the end posts including Joint Secretary. For which CBSE has also issued a notification. 10 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. According to which to apply for these posts, candidates will have to apply by visiting the official site of CBSE at cbse.gov.in. The process to apply for these posts has started from August 5. Which will end on 20 August 2022.
Here is the vacancy details
- Joint Secretary: 4 Posts
- Additional Internal Auditor & Financial Advisor: 2 Posts
- Senior Accounts Officer: 1 Post
- Accounts Officer: 3 Posts
- Joint Secretary: Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Additional Internal Auditor & Financial Consultant: Candidate should have CA / ICWAI / MBA (Finance) / Graduate in any one of the Economics / Commerce / Accounts subjects from a recognized University / Institute.
- Senior Accounts Officer: Candidate must be graduate in Economics / Commerce / Accounts subject.
The maximum age of the candidates applying for these posts should be 56 years.
apply like this
- Candidates first visit the official website cbse.gov.in.
- Now click on the link ‘Apply Online’ on the homepage.
- Then a new page will open, click on ‘Online Registration’.
- Now select the post and submit by filling the application form.
- After that pay the application fee.
- Download the application form now.
- Finally, candidates should take a print out of the form.
DU Recruitment 2022: Vacancy for the posts of Assistant Professor in this college of Delhi University, apply soon
BIS Recruitment 2022: 100 posts will be recruited in Bureau of Indian Standards, see all the necessary details here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI