Central Board of Secondary Education will announce the results of term 2 examination by this day
CBSE Board 10, 12 Results 2022: The results of class 10th and class 12th board exams conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be declared soon. Apart from this, CBSE can also announce the date of declaration of results of term 2 examination soon. The students who had appeared in the board examination conducted by CBSE are eagerly waiting for the results of the examination. It is expected that the board will declare the results of 10th and 12th exams by July 15. After the result is released, it can be checked on the official website of the board, cbse.gov.in.
when was the exam
The 10th class examination was conducted by CBSE from 26 April to 24 May. At the same time, the board had conducted the 12th class examination from 26 April to 15 June.
so many students were involved
More than 35 lakh students had appeared in the CBSE examination. Out of which 21 lakh students appeared for class 10th and 14 lakh students appeared for class 12th.
Result will be able to check like this
- Step 1: After the declaration of the result by CBSE, the student first has to visit the official website of the board cbse.gov.in, cbresults.nic.in.
- Step 2: After this, students click on the 10th or 12th result link.
- Step 3: Enter the student registration number / roll number.
- Step 4: Now the student’s result will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: After that download the 10th, 12th scorecard.
- Step 6: At last students take a print out of the result for further need.
Jobs 2022: Coal India will recruit more than 1 thousand posts, will be able to apply from this day
Police Recruitment 2022: Recruitment for bumper posts in police, 10th pass apply soon
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI