DU released second special cut-off list, admission process will be closed on this date
Delhi University Admissions: The admission process for all undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses of Delhi University will close on December 31. Meanwhile, the second special cut-off list has been released by the Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB). Students can check the DU NCWEB cut-off special list for B.Com and BA programs at du.ac.in. Candidates can apply online on the official website from Friday i.e. 17 December. DU has said that the second special cut-off is for those candidates who were eligible. But due to any reason could not take or take admission in the earlier fifth cut-off.
RRB Group D: Link activated for correction in application form, make corrections soon
Delhi University will start the admission process in the academic year 2022-23 through the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET). The Academic Council of the University has approved CUCET as a criteria for admission to Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) courses from the academic year 2022-23. Candidates can check the UG/PG program details on the official website- du.ac.in.
This is a necessary guide
- The second special cut-off is for the candidates who were eligible. But could not take admission in the first 5th cut-off due to any reason.
- The announcement of the second special cut-off is subject to the availability of vacant seats in the schedule + NCWEB College Centre.
- The second particular cut-off will be the final cut-off list of the respective program NCWEB College Center.
- Applicants who have secured admission in any program college of Delhi University in any of the earlier five cut-off lists will not be eligible to participate in the particular cut-off.
- Merely applying against the second particular cut-off does not guarantee admission to the candidate.
- In case a candidate fails to apply or fails to pay the fee (if approved) within the stipulated time period given in the schedule, no complaint will be entertained.
University Grants Commission: Students of these courses will be able to get maternity leave, UGC has given instructions
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI