HSSC Releases Haryana CET Answer Key: The answer key of Haryana Common Eligibility Test 2022 (Haryana CET) has been released. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the answer key of Haryana CET Exam 2022 on the official website. This answer key is provisional on which objections can be made. Candidates who have appeared in this year’s Haryana CET exam can also check the answer key from the official website and raise objections on it.
Download Answer Key from here
These two official websites can be visited to download the answer key – hssc.gov.in And hsscrecaa.samarth.ac.in, Also know that the objections on these answer keys can be done till December 11, 2022. Candidates can object till 5 pm on this date. For this, they will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 per question.
Recruitment will be on bumper post
CET Examination 2022 for Group C posts was organized on 5 and 6 November 2022. About 26,000 (potential) posts will be recruited through this exam.
It has been said in the notice issued in this regard that the objections raised by the candidates will be checked by the panel of subject experts. If the objection is found correct then the revised answer key and on the basis of that the final result will be declared.
Download answer key like this
- To download the answer key, first of all visit the official website i.e. hssc.gov.in or hsscrecaa.samarth.ac.in.
- Now login using your registration number and date of birth.
- By doing this, the answer key will appear on the computer screen.
- Now check and download the answer key which you want to download.
- If you want to object, then go to the objection link.
- Object here, save and submit this claim. Do not forget to pay the application fee.
- If you want, you can also take a print out for the future.
You can also click on this direct link to check the answer key.
Also read: Latest update came out regarding JEE Main 2023 exam
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI