Tips To Crack Bank Interview: It is believed that interview is the most challenging and difficult phase in the bank exam. Special preparation is needed to pass it. Bank interviews are also different from other interviews in many ways. Know what things should be taken care of while preparing for the bank interview and how should be your dress on the day of interview.
Know about bank and banking terms
Gather complete information about the bank from which you have received the interview call. Nowadays every bank has its website. Check them out and gather as much information as possible about the bank’s history, management, achievements and certain policies etc. This shows that you have come prepared.
Along with this some common terms related to banking sector like repo rate, reverse repo rate, RTGS, Find out about inflation etc. If the bank has taken out any policy etc. recently, then get complete information about that too.
General Awareness & Current Affairs
Many questions related to general knowledge and current affairs are asked in bank interview. Make sure your preparation. Pay special attention to bank news and finance related news. It would be better to read English news papers. this makes your Vocabulary is also strong. If you answer correctly in English with confidence, then there is a good impact on the panel.
Keep complete information about your area or region
While asking about your background, they may ask questions about where you were born, where you have lived and where you have studied. You should have a good knowledge of them. These questions are mainly used to find out how you are connected to the environment around you. Know the history of your city, its specialty etc.
check the resume properly
Before going for interview prepare your resume properly See whether it is made according to a bank job or not. If you want to increase or decrease something, do so beforehand. The resume should be short, neat and should show your interest in the bank job. The interviewer does not have a lot of time, so in short words, make such a resume that you should say your words strongly.
follow these tips
- Wear clean, simple clothes on the day of the interview and keep in mind that the footwear is clean and polished. Women should not use high heels and stay away from noisy footwear.
- Do not wear too many accessories or jewelry and keep your overall look simple. Keep in mind that the hair should not fall on the forehead.
- Find out in advance the place of the interview, the means of reaching there, and leave home on time.
- Carry all the necessary documents with you and prepare them a day in advance.
- Reach on time and go inside after asking for permission when called. Sit only when asked and maintain confidence in body language.
Also read: Last date to apply for bumper post in DRDO changed
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI