Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2022: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has issued a recruitment notification. According to which there are to be recruitments on bumper posts in ITBP. The process to apply for this recruitment drive has started. Which will run till 30th November. To check the notification related to ITBP recruitment, candidates have to visit the official website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
Here is the vacancy details
A total of 293 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment drive in ITBP. Out of which 126 vacancies are for the post of Head Constable and 167 vacancies are for the post of Constable.
The minimum age of the candidates applying for the recruitment should be 18 years.
To apply for this recruitment drive, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee for candidates belonging to UR/OBC/EWS categories is fixed at Rs.100. Whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
apply like this
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Step 2: After that candidate click on ‘New User Registration’
- Step 3: Then register on the candidate portal
- Step 4: Now Candidate Login and Apply
- Step 5: After that candidates fill the application form, upload documents and pay the fee
- Step 6: Finally the candidate submit the form and take a print out of it
Apply for this recruitment-
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has issued recruitment notification for 22 posts. The process of applying for this recruitment has started, which will run till November 30. Interested and eligible candidates to apply for these posts can apply online by visiting the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
AIIMS Recruitment 2022: Jobs will be available in AIIMS without examination, salary will be more than 56 thousand, note this address
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI