For Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme Recruitment 2023, the candidate should be born between 2 July 2004 to 1 January 2007. Candidates are advised to read the notification before applying and give correct information. Because the wrongly filled form will not be accepted by the department.
Will be able to apply like this
- First of all go to the official website.
- After that click on the Recruitment section on the home page.
- Click on Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2023.
- Then read the notification of Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Recruitment 2023.
- Click on the online application link.
- Upload the required documents, photo and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, submit it final.
- Finally download a copy of the form and keep it with you.
Candidates will be selected after written test, SSB interview and medical examination. More details can be checked from the official website.
Applying candidates must have done 12th with Maths. Also should appear in JEE Main exam. More details can be checked by visiting the official website.
Let us tell you that every year a large number of recruitments are done by the Indian Navy. For which students from different states across the country apply.