Jobs for graduates from 10th pass out in IIT Bhubaneswar, apply soon
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: If you are less educated and looking for a job, then this information is of great use to you. IIT Bhubaneshwar has recruited jobs for 10th pass to graduates. For which candidates can apply till June 24 i.e. tomorrow. To apply for these posts, candidates have to visit the official site iitbbs.ac.in.
Here is the vacancy details
- Junior Assistant – 21 Posts
- Junior Technician – 20 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 9 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 6 Posts
- Junior Lab Assistant – 6 Posts
- Assistant Technical Officer – 4 Posts
- Junior Superintendent – 3 Posts
- Junior Library Information Superintendent – 2 Posts
- Junior Pathologist – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for the post of Junior Lab Assistant under this recruitment, the candidate must be a graduate in the science stream. For the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff, it is necessary for the candidate to be 10th pass. The age limit is also different for different posts. Which candidates can check in the notification.
General category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 as application fee.
Candidates will be selected through written test and interview.
Apply like this
- Candidates first visit the official website iitbbs.ac.in.
- After this go to the Jobs section given on the homepage.
- Now candidates click on Apply Now for Vacancy for Non-Teaching posts on Direct recruitment/Deputation basis.
- After this, the candidates register by entering their mail id.
- Now candidates upload the required documents.
- Finally, the candidate has to pay the application fee and submit it.
SSC Answer Key 2022: Staff Selection Commission has released the provisional answer keys of CHSL Tier 1 exam, here’s how to check
ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2022: Institute of Cost Accountants of India has issued the admit card of CMA exam
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI