CAT Exam Answer Key 2022: If you have any objection to the answer key of CAT 2022 exam, then there is important news for you. Indian Institute of Management had recently released the answer key for IIM CAT 2022 exam. Which candidates can check by visiting the official site iimcat.ac.in. Candidates have the last chance to raise objections on these answer keys.
The Indian Institute of Management organized the CAT exam on 27 November 2022. After which its answer key was released. On which the opportunity to file objection is available only from 1st December 2022 to 4th December 2022. Around 2.55 lakh candidates had registered for the exam this year. Out of which around 2.22 lakh candidates appeared in the exam. As per the reports, IIM Bangalore will release the final answer key and result of CAT exam in the second week of January. Candidates will be able to check their CAT exam result by visiting the official website and entering login credentials. Candidates have to pay Rs.1200 per question.
Register an objection like this
- Step 1: To raise an objection, candidates first visit the official site of IIM CAT iimcat.ac.in.
- Step 2: Now click on the IIM CAT 2022 answer key link available on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: After that enter the candidate login details and click on submit.
- Step 4: Then the answer key of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidates pay the application fee and submit the objection.
- Step 6: Now the candidates download the answer key page.
- Step 7: At last, candidates should keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Read this also-
Top 10 Women’s College: These are the top 10 women’s colleges in India, know how to get admission
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI