IGNOU MBA Registration 2022: The registration process for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close on Friday, 30 September at 5 PM. Earlier the last date to apply for IGNOU MBA program was 22 September, which was extended till 30 September by IGNOU. Interested candidates can apply online for the MBA program at the official website ignou.ac.
IGNOU is conducting this MBA course through distance learning and online medium. The course is available in five specialized areas. To apply for this course, the general category students must have passed graduation with at least 50 marks. For reserved category, 45 percent marks are required in graduation.
For IGNOU MBA Admission 2022, candidates need to upload the below mentioned documents.
- candidate’s photo
- candidate’s signature
- Birth certificate or 10th pass certificate for age proof
- Eligibility Certificate (12th Marksheet, or Graduation Pass Certificate)
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Category Certificate (Other than General)
- BPL certificate (if below poverty line)
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022: How to register
- Visit the official site of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link “last date of admission for online and ODL (distance) programs for July 2022 session is extended” for July 2022 session
- Click on online and ODL (distance) programs link.
- Enter login details
- fill the application form
- submit application fee
- Download Final Form
read this also-
CDS Anil Chauhan Career: Know how well-educated India’s new CDS Anil Chauhan is, how is his career
Haryana HTET 2022: Last date to apply for Haryana TET exam extended, now fill the form till this date
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI