GPSC AE Recruitment 2022: If you are a graduate from civil subject then this news is for you. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for the 77 Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts. For which the application process has started. Which will end on 09 September 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this through the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The tentative date for GPSC AE Preliminary Exam is 29 January 2023 and the interview will be held in the month of July-2023.
GPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Here are the vacancy details
This recruitment drive is for Assistant Engineer (Civil) for Road and Building Department. [Assistant Engineer (Civil)] It is being conducted to fill up 77 vacancies of Class-II.
GPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for this recruitment drive should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil) or Technology (Civil).
GPSC AE Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The maximum age of the candidates applying for this recruitment should be 36 years.
GPSC AE Recruitment 2022: How much application fee will have to be paid
For this recruitment drive, candidates have to pay Rs 100 as application fee.
GPSC AE Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official site of Gujarat Public Service Commission at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the candidate recruitment link.
- Step 3: Now candidates read the notification carefully and proceed for further process.
- Step 4: Click on the link of you candidates apply.
- Step 5: After this, candidates fill the application form.
- Step 6: Candidates to fill the form pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Then download the candidate form.
- Step 8: At last, candidates should take a print out of the form.
Government Jobs 2022: Today is the last chance to apply for the post of Assistant Officer, how to apply
High Court Jobs 2022: Last chance to apply for bumper recruitment in High Court, know details