NEET UG Counseling Round 2 Result: The second round seat allotment result of NEET UG counseling will be released today i.e. on Saturday, November 11, 2022. Those candidates who have registered for the second round can check the result from the official website of MCC after its release. To do this, the official website address of the Medical Counseling Committee is mcc.nic.in After the declaration of result, candidates will have to report in the allotted college in the next stage. Know what are its dates and how can you check the result after its release.
How to check seat allotment result of NEET UG counseling second round
- To check the seat allotment result of second round of NEET UG counseling 2022, first of all visit the official website i.e. mcc.nic.in.
- Here a link will be given on the homepage on which it will be written NEET UG Round 2 Seat Allotment Result. Click on this link.
- Doing so will open a new page. Enter your login details on this page and hit the submit button.
- After doing this, your seat allotment result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check the result from here, download and take a print out if you want.
- This hardcopy can be useful to you in future.
- It should also be known that after the declaration of seat allotment results, students will have to report in the allotted college between 12 November i.e. tomorrow to 18 November 2022.
- Along with this, the registration for the mop up round will start from 23 November 2022. If you are interested, you can apply as soon as the link is activated.
- To get detailed information on any other subject, you can visit the official website of MCC. Here you will get all the details in detail.
The seats of this college have been canceled
Meanwhile, MCC has canceled a total of 22 MBBS seats. Orders have been given to remove these seats from the NEET UGC seat matrix. These seats are from Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Government Medical College, Durg, Chhattisgarh. This college has been ordered to remove its name from NEET UG counselling. The reason behind this is that the National Medical Commission (NMC) has canceled the recognition of this medical college.
Also read: Recruitment for many posts in Allahabad High Court
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI