NEET UG 2nd Round Result Today: Medical Counseling Committee, MCC may release the seat allotment result of NEET UG 2022 today i.e. on Monday, November 14, 2022. Those candidates who have applied for the second round of NEET undergraduate counseling can check the seat allotment results from the official website after the release. To do this, the address of the official website of MCC is – mcc.nic.in To view the result, candidates have to use their application number and password. You can also check the result by following the steps given below.
How to check NEET UG second round seat allotment result
- To check the second round seat allotment result, first of all visit the official website i.e. mcc.nic.in.
- Here a tab will appear on the homepage on which it will be written – UG Medical Counselling. Click on it.
- Doing so will open a new page. On this page, click on the tab which reads – Seat Allotment For Round 2.
- By doing this, your results will appear on the computer screen.
- Check the result from here, save it and if you want, you can also take a print out.
- According to media reports, there is a strong possibility of the results coming today or tomorrow. Candidates are requested to keep checking the official website of MCC from time to time for the latest updates.
- From here they will get the latest updates. Do not trust the information received through any other medium and do cross check it with the official website.
So many candidates appeared for the exam on this date
Let us tell you that a large number of candidates had participated in the NEET UG Exam 2022 this year. According to media reports, this time 1872343 candidates took the NEET UG entrance exam. For this, 3570 examination centers were set up in 497 cities. Along with this, centers for NEET UG entrance examination were also made in 14 foreign cities. The exam was conducted on 17th July 2022.
Also read: Great opportunity to get a job in IIT Delhi
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI