CTET 2022 Correction Window: Candidates who have applied for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test and have made a mistake while filling the application form can make corrections in the application form. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has given time till December 3 to make changes in the form. CBSE started the registration process for this exam on 31 October 2022. Which lasted till 24 November 2022.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test entrance exam in December 2022 or January 2023. This exam will be conducted in Computer Based Mode (CBT). Information about the date of examination will be given through the admit card of the candidates. CTET is an eligibility test conducted for the recruitment of teachers – PRT (Class 1 to 5) and TGT (Class 6 to 8) for schools run by the Central Government. The score obtained in CTET is now valid forever and the right to education is also necessary for the recruitment of teachers under the RTE Act.
There will be no negative marking
As per reports, there will be no negative marking in CTET exam. In each paper of CTET, 150 questions of 150 marks are asked from the candidates.
how to change
- First of all candidates go to the official website.
- After this, a link of “Apply for CTET Dec-2022” will be found on the homepage. Click on that.
- Then the registered candidates can login with the details like application form, application number, password and pin and click on the “Submit” button.
- After this “CTET application correction window” will open.
- Then the candidates can make corrections in their form.
- After making the correction, the candidate should click on the submit button.
- Finally, download the candidate form and take a print out of it.
Read this also-
CBSE Date Sheet 2023: The wait for the students will end soon! Check the latest status of CBSE 10th and 12th board exams here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI