OSSC Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the candidates who are looking for government jobs. Soon the application process for the government job for the post of Junior Lab Assistant will start. This recruitment drive will be conducted by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). Interested candidates and eligible candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission, ossc.gov.in. OSSC will open the application window on 26 September. Candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment till 25 October 2022.
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
This recruitment drive will run to fill a total of 64 posts of Junior Lab Assistant Group-C as initial appointment under OSSC Directorate of Technical Education and Training.
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The age of the candidates applying for the recruitment should be between 21 years to 38 years.
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Selection will be like this
Candidates will be shortlisted through 2 stages- Main Written Exam and Document Verification. The main written exam is going to be held in the month of December.
OSSC Recruitment 2022: How to apply
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website ossc.gov.in
- Step 2: After that click on the link to apply for the post of Junior Lab Assistant, log on to the portal
- Step 3: Then candidates fill the application form, upload documents and submit
- Step 4: After that the candidates download the application form
- Step 5: Finally candidates take a print out of that form
AIIMS Recruitment 2022: Vacancies for many posts in AIIMS Guwahati, apply before 02 October
PM YASASVI Admit Card 2022: Admit card for PM Yashasvi exam released, check details here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI