JKSSB JE Bharti 2022: The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) had taken out recruitment for the bumper post of Junior Engineer some time back. The application process for these is going on for a long time and soon the last date to apply for them is also going to come. Therefore, despite being interested and eligible, you have not yet applied for these vacancies, then apply as soon as possible. The last date to apply for these vacancies is nearing. Last date to apply for these vacancies 20 December 2022 Is.
Learn important information related to the application
- Applications for the post of Junior Engineer of Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board will be online only. For this, the address of the official website of JKSSB is – nic.in
- Talking about the vacancy details, a total of 1045 Junior Engineer posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. Out of these 855 posts are of JE Civil and 190 posts are of JE Mechanical.
- The selection for these posts will be based on the merit obtained in the objective type multiple choice examination. Merit will be prepared according to the performance of the candidates in the test.
- To apply, the candidate must have three years Diploma in Civil Engineering. This diploma should have been taken from a recognized institute, it is also necessary.
- Talking about the age limit, candidates up to a maximum of 40 years can apply for these recruitments. Age will be calculated from 01 January 2022.
- To apply for these posts, general category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 550. While the fee for SC, ST, PWD and EWS candidates has been fixed at Rs 450.
You can also click on this direct link to apply.
Also read: Recruitment in SAIL, will get 1 lakh 80 thousand salary
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI