West Bengal NEET UG 2022 counseling: As soon as the NEET UG result was released, the states started the NEET UG counseling process in their respective states. West Bengal Director of Medical Education has announced the dates for West Bengal NEET UG counseling. The registration process for this has started on 22 October. Candidates should start the application process as soon as possible by visiting the official website wbmcc.nic.in/ug.
Candidates who have cleared the NEET UG 2022 exam can register for state counseling for admission to MBBS, BDS courses. The registration process has started on 22nd October at 4 PM and will continue till the midnight of 25th October. Document verification will have to be done from October 25 to 28 from 11 am to 4 pm. The seat matrix will be released on October 28 at 6 pm. The provisional merit list will also be released on October 28 at 6 pm. Finally, the West Bengal NEET UG Counseling Final Merit List will be released on October 29 at 12 noon.
Choice filling and result
Choice filling and locking will be done from 2 pm on 29 October to 7 pm on 31 October. At the same time, the result will be announced on November 1 at 6 pm. Candidates allotted seats in Round 1 will have to report at the allotted institutes on November 2, 3 and 4 from 11 am to 4 pm.
Learn how to register for counseling
- Firstly candidates visit the official website wbmcc.nic.in/ug.
- Now click on the link related to NEET UG counseling appearing on the home page.
- Now you will come to a new page.
- Register here by entering the requested information.
- Now login and fill the application form.
- Now pay the application fee and submit.
- For further need, download the application form and take a print out of it.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI