NIFT 2023 Entrance Exam Registration: If you want to make a career in the field of fashion, then there is very good news for you. The registration process for the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) entrance exam 2023 will start from today (November 1). After which the students wishing to apply will have to register by visiting the official website nift.ac.in. The last date for submission of application form has been fixed as 31st December 2022.
A student wishing to take admission in NIFT must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board. Candidates who will clear the NIFT Exam 2023 will be eligible for Bachelor of Design (BDS) – Accessory Design, Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Knitwear Design, Leather Design, and Textile Design and MDS Programs – Master of Fashion Management (MFM), and Master of Fashion. You can take admission in Technology (MFTech) course. Talking about the age limit to apply, the maximum age of the student should be less than 24 years. Whereas reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD) will get five years relaxation in the upper age limit.
Register like this
- Step 1: First of all students visit the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology nift.ac.in go to
- Step 2: Then click on the NIFT 2023 registration link on the homepage
- Step 3: Now register using the application process details and upload documents
- Step 4: Then pay the student application fee
- Step 5: Now click on student submit
- Step 6: Then download the NIFT 2022 application form
- Step 7: Now candidates take a print out for further need.
HPPSC results released –
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the results of the examination conducted for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee Mechanical). Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in.
Bank Jobs 2022: Golden Chance to get job in Bank! There are many vacancies in this bank
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI