STEP Karnataka Examination Authority has started the process of registration for Karnataka UGCET from today. Interested candidates will be able to apply for this exam by visiting the official website kea.kar.nic.in or cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. The process of registration for this exam was earlier to start from April 5, but on April 6. The KEA has issued a notification announcing that the process of registration will be started from April 12.
The exam will be held on June 16, 17 and 18 and the papers of Biology and Mathematics will be held on June 16 and the paper of Physics and Chemistry will be held on June 17. The same Kannada language exam will be held on June 18. KCET is a state level entrance exam for admission to engineering, pharmacy and some other graduate level professional courses.
Know about the documents through which to apply
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Exam Detail.
- Class 10 marksheet.
- Scanned image of signature, recent passport size photograph.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Aadhar Card.
- Parent’s Signature/Left Thumb Impression.
Know how candidates will be able to register for this exam
- First of all, candidates first go to the official website kea.kar.nic.in or cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
- Then click on the application form link given on the homepage.
- After that enter the required details like personal details, educational qualification and others asked by the candidate here.
- Candidates should note down their registration number or application number. Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature by the candidate.
- Now candidates submit the application fee.
- As soon as the fee is deposited, the candidate’s form will be submitted, the candidate can take out the print out of the confirmation page for further use.
REET 2022: Schedule for REET application process released, 46500 posts will be recruited
IIT JAM 2022 admission form released, fill the form in this way
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI