UPPSC APO Mains Exam 2022 Registration Begins: UP Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has started the registration (UPPSC APO Mains Exam 2022 Registration) for Assistant Prosecution Officer Main Examination 2022 (UPPSC APO Exam 2022). Those candidates who have passed the pre exam can apply for the exam (UPPSC APO Mains Exam 2022 Registration) by visiting the official website of UPPSC. To do this, the official website address of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UP Sarkari Naukri) is – uppsc.up.nic.in
Send the form by post before this date –
The last date to apply online for UPPSC APO Main Exam 2022 is 12 October 2022. Whereas the applicants have to fill the form and send its copy by attaching it with all the necessary documents. The last date to do this is 19 October 2022. The forms should reach the commission’s office by 5 pm on this date.
So many candidates have passed –
A total of 1079 candidates have qualified for the UPPSC APO Main Exam 2022. However, through this recruitment drive, a total of 69 posts will be recruited. After the main examination, there will be interviews and finally after passing the three-stage examination, the selection of the candidates will be final.
Apply like this-
- To apply, first of all visit the official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Here on the homepage click on the link which reads – “FILL ONLINE DETAILS FOR ADVT. NO. A-3/E-1/2022, ASSISTANT PROSECUTION OFFICER (M) EXAM-2022”.
- Now on the new page that opens, enter your login details and hit the submit button.
- Now fill the form and submit.
- Now take a print out of the form.
- For any kind of information related to the exam, visit the official website only.
read this also:
JNU Admission Portal: JNU may launch admission portal today, know what is the latest update regarding admissions
DU UG Admission 2022: Under the admission in UG courses of DU, choose the preferred course and college till this date, know the important dates
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI