RPSC RAS Mains Result 2021 Declared: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has declared the result of RAS Main Exam 2021 (RPSC RAS Mains Result 2021). Those candidates who have given the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Exam 2021 can check the result from the official website. To do this, the address of the official website of RPSC is – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in From here candidates can check their marks.
what is written in the notice
According to the information given in the notice, those candidates who have failed in this examination are being given a chance to re-total their marks. candidates for 02 December to 11 December 2022 You can apply till
To apply for re-totaling, candidates will have to apply through the website. To get the answer sheet, a fee of Rs 25 per question paper has to be deposited. Also know that for this only online can be applied. Forms submitted offline and fees submitted offline will not be accepted.
How to check RPSC RAS Mains Result 2021
- To check the result, first of all go to the official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Here on the homepage, a link to the RPSC RAS Mains Result 2021 result will be given. Click on it.
- By doing this a new page will open. On this page you will have to enter your login details.
- Enter the login details and press the submit button.
- By doing this, your marks will appear on the computer screen.
- Check marks from here, download and if you want, you can also take a print out. Its hardcopy can be useful in future also.
- To know about any other type of detail related to the exam, you can visit the official website.
Click on this direct link to see the result. Click here to see the notice for re-totalling of marks.
Also read: If you want to do a government job, then apply here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI