Staff Selection Commission has released the provisional answer keys of CHSL Tier 1 exam
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key 2022: The provisional answer key of SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2022 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission. The candidates who had appeared in this examination can check the answer key by visiting the official site ssc.nic.in. SSC conducted the Tier 1 exam from 24 May 2022 to 10 June 2022. This exam was conducted at various exam centres. Candidates can raise objections to the provisional answer key released by SSC till June 27, 2022. The final answer key and result will be released only after the resolution of these objections.
Through this recruitment drive by SSC, the posts of Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant in government departments and ministries are to be recruited. According to SSC, a candidate who has raised objections to the answer key will have to pay Rs 100 per question. Candidates who are successful in Tier 1 exam will be able to appear in Tier 2 exam. After declaring the Tier 1 result, the Commission will announce the Tier 2 exam date. After which the admit cards of the candidates will also be issued.
Here’s how to download the answer key
- To check the answer key, candidates first visit the official site ssc.nic.in.
- After that click on the link Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet of CHSLE-2021 (Tier-I) given on the candidate homepage.
- Now click on the link of candidate answer key.
- After this, the candidate submits by entering his roll number etc.
- Now the answer key will appear on your screen.
- After this, the candidate should check the answer key and if there is an objection, then register it.
Government Jobs 2022: Vacancy for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in this state, apply soon
Police Recruitment 2022: Recruitment for bumper posts in police, 10th pass apply soon
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI