UPSSSC Forester Main Exam: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has started the application process for Forester (Van Daroga) Main Examination 2022. The last date for submission of application form for this examination has been fixed as November 6. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at upsssc.gov.in.
This recruitment drive is being conducted for the recruitment of 701 Forest Guard posts in the UP Forest Department. The minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years and the maximum age of the candidates should be 40 years. Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of category wise merit based on marks obtained in main examination and physical examination. Only shortlisted candidates in the Preliminary Eligibility Test can appear in the Forester Main Examination 2021.
Applying candidate should be graduate (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Botany/ Forestry/ Geology/ Agriculture/ Statistics/ Environmental Science). Apart from this, graduate candidates in engineering and graduate in veterinary science can also apply.
Candidates applying for the recruitment will have to pay a fee of Rs.25. Candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI.
how to apply
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website upsssc.gov.in
- Step 2: Next on the candidate homepage, click on the “Forester” application link
- Step 3: Now candidates fill the application form
- Step 4: Then candidates upload the document, pay the fee and submit
- Step 5: After that download the candidate form
- Step 6: At last candidates take a print out of the form for future reference
HAL Jobs 2022: Great opportunity to get job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, you will get good salary
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI