CLAT 2023 Registration Last Date: The last date to apply for Common Law Admission Test 2023 is today i.e. 18 November 2022, Friday. Those candidates who want to apply for this exam, but could not do so due to any reason, should apply immediately. After today they will not get this chance. Since the last date to apply has been extended once, it is less likely that this will happen now. Consortium of Law Universities will close the application link for CLAT UG & PG 2023 today.
fill form from this website
Applications can be made online only. For this, the candidates have to visit the official website of Consortium of Law University. To do this, the address of the official website is – consortiumofnlus.ac.in Let us inform that earlier the last date to apply for CLAT 2023 was 12 November 2022, which was further extended to 18 November 2022.
Exam will be held on this date
CLAT 2023 exam will be conducted on 18 December 2022 i.e. exactly one month from today. Common Law Admission Test is a national level test through which candidates are admitted to undergraduate and postgraduate programs in law universities across the country. 22 universities of the country recognize the score of this exam.
fill form like this
- To apply for CLAT exam 2023, first of all visit the official website i.e. ac.in.
- Here the registration link will be given on the homepage, click on it.
- After doing this, enter your details like name, mobile number, password, email ID on the page that opens.
- Now login with the help of the generated ID and password.
- Now fill the form and upload the required documents.
- In the next step pay the application fee and register complete the process.
- Now download this page and take a print out of it. With this the application will be completed.
Also Read: RRB NTPC Result Date Declared
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI