UGC NET Result 2022 Out: The wait for the candidates of UGC NET Exam 2022 is finally over. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the results of University Grants Commission’s National Eligibility Test 2022 (UGC NET 2022). Those candidates who have appeared in the UGC NET exam can check the result from the official website of NTA. To do this, the address of the official website of UGC NET is – ugcnet.nta.nic.in These results are of the four-stage UGC NET examination conducted by NTA. These exams were held between the month of July to the month of October.
Final answer key was released earlier
Let us inform that the final answer key of UGC NET exam was released on 02 November 2022. Since then the candidates were waiting for the result which was finally completed. Now the candidates who appeared in the examination can check the result by visiting the official website.
Check result with these easy steps
- To check the result of UGC NET exam, first of all visit this website – nta.nic.in
- Here on the homepage the result link will be given which will be written – UGC NET 2022 Result. Click on this link.
- Doing so will open a new page. On this page you have to enter your login credentials like Application Number, Date of Birth, Security Pin etc.
- Enter all the details and hit the submit button.
- After doing this, your UGC NET Exam 2022 result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download the result from here and if you want you can also take a print out. This may come in handy in the future.
Which category will have to score how many marks?
Candidates will have to bring their category wise cut off only then they will be able to qualify the exam. The UGC has kept the cutoff at 40 percent for the general category. While the cutoff for the reserved category has been fixed at 35 percent. Also note that no negative marking has been done at the time of checking. Marks are not deducted for questions which are omitted or wrong. Whereas for every correct question two marks are given.
Also read: PhD thesis will now be submitted online in DU
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI