UPSC Exam 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has launched One Time Registration (OTR) platform for recruitment examinations. According to the official notification released, registration will have to be done only once with the help of OTR. There will be no need to fill the details again for any examination conducted by UPSC later. Once the registration is done, it will be saved in the Commission’s server for later use. A senior official said on Wednesday that this would save time and simplify the application process. It will also save you from entering wrong information. The information will be saved on the Commission’s servers on completion of registration.
24 hours facility available
OTR will be very useful for the candidates. It will be available 24 hours a day on the website of the Commission. At the time of applying online, 70 percent of the information will be automatically recorded.
Know How to Fill UPSC One-Time Registration Form
- First of all go to the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the link which reads One Time Registration (OTR) for UPSC Exams.
- Fill the registration details like name, gender, date of birth, email id, OTP, password and verification code.
- After that verify the filled details.
- After that the one time registration process will be completed after submission.
- You can login anytime using the generated ID password.
Know the benefits of OTR
- The OTR platform will be available 24 hours a day on the Commission’s website.
- The OTR platform will save time and simplify the application process.
- According to UPSC, upon completion of the registration of the candidate, his/her information will be stored securely on the Commission’s servers.
- When the candidates will fill the online application for the examination, then their information will automatically come there.
CGPSC PCS Mains Result 2021: Chhattisgarh PCS Mains Result Declared, Selected Candidates Will Now Give Interview
UP PCS Exam 2022: Schedule of UP PCS Main Exam 2022 released, on which dates and where will the exam be held? Learn
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI