Vacancy for the posts of Junior Auditor, salary will be more than 81 thousand, apply like this
PGIMER i.e. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh has invited applications from interested candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Auditor. For recruitment to these posts, candidates can apply through online till 5 May 2022. Let us tell you that under this recruitment drive, 9 posts of Junior Auditor will be recruited, in which 6 posts have been earmarked for UR, 1 post for SC and 2 posts for OBC.
The age of the candidates willing to apply for these posts under this recruitment should be between 18 to 30 years. Candidates wishing to apply for the posts of Junior Auditor must have B.Com with at least 55% marks and two years experience in a reputed organization. Under this recruitment, the selected candidates for these posts will be provided salary ranging from Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100 per month according to Pay Matrix Level 4.
To apply, the application fee for all other candidates including General / OBC is Rs 1500 and for SC category candidates the application fee is fixed at Rs 800. discount has been provided.
apply like this
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of PGIMER pgimer.edu.in.
- After that click on the tab of candidate recruitment.
- Click on the link of Junior Auditor (Group C) Recruitment.
- Now candidates click on apply online.
- Then candidates fill their application form.
- After that candidates pay the application fee.
- At last the candidates should submit their application form.
If you have these skills, then make a career in Fine Arts, here is the list of top colleges
NIT Recruitment 2022: Vacancy for the bumper posts of non-teaching staff, can apply till this day
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI