Bihar DST Jobs 2022: The Department of Science and Technology, Bihar had invited applications for the 238 post of Office Attendant. Today is the last chance for the candidates to apply for these posts. Recruitment to the post of Office Attendant will be done without any written examination. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official site dst.bihar.gov.in.
Essential Educational Qualification
According to the notification, the candidate applying for the post of Office Attendant must have passed matriculation from any recognized board.
The minimum age of the candidates applying for the recruitment has been fixed at 18 years and the maximum age is 37 years. Whereas reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list at Office Attendant. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in Matriculation or equivalent. For more details candidates can take help of the official website.
how to apply
- Step 1: To apply for the recruitment, candidates first visit the official website dst.bihar.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now on the home page of the candidate website, go to the link of Latest Updates.
- Step 3: After that the candidate has to click on the respective recruitment link.
- Step 4: Now applicants go to the option of Apply Online.
- Step 5: Then candidates register themselves.
- Step 6: After registering, the candidate fills the application form.
- Step 7: Then the candidate should submit the form.
- Step 8: Now download the candidate form.
- Step 9: At last, the candidates should take a print out of the form.
IOB Jobs 2022: Great job opportunity in Indian Overseas Bank, read details here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI