West Bengal News: Big news is coming out from South 24 Parganas district of West Bengal. Here 10 students of a hostel have been injured due to electrocution. The condition of 5 students is said to be very serious. He has been admitted to Kakdwip Super Specialty Hospital.
According to the information, an electric wire was lying broken inside the hostel, on which the hostel administration did not pay attention to it. Current was coming in the wire and all the students came under its grip. Due to electrocution, the condition of 5 students is said to be very serious. He has been admitted to the hospital.
West Bengal: 10 students of a hostel in South 24 Parganas got electrocuted. 5 students have been admitted to Kakdwip Super Specialty Hospital. The students got electrocuted due to a broken electric wire. More details are awaited. pic.twitter.com/QigtJr4Gtu
— ANI_HindiNews (@AHindinews) November 27, 2022
Student dies due to electrocution in Deoria
Earlier, a similar case had also come to light from Deoria in UP. Here a class 10 student had died due to electrocution. The father of the deceased is a sub-inspector in the UP Police and is a resident of Barabanki. This incident took place in Chandpaliya village of Salempur Kotwali police station area. The deceased Amit was returning after studying coaching, when on the way he came under the grip of a broken wire of the high tension line. Current was coming in the wire. He lost his life due to the negligence of the electricity department.
Current landed in the district hospital in Satna
In Madhya Pradesh’s Satna, the district hospital itself was electrocuted. Due to electric shocks to the patients admitted in the surgical ward of the hospital, an atmosphere of panic was created. In a hurry, the electricity supply was stopped by calling the electrician, then the patients and their relatives heaved a sigh of relief.
read this also-Ghaziabad News: Police busted illegal arms manufacturing factory, 4 accused arrested