Subhas Chandra Bose Birthday 2022: Subhash Chandra Bose was an Indian freedom fighter who was known for his advocacy and socialist policies. He gave slogans like ‘You give me blood, I will give you freedom’ and ‘Jai Hind’. The birth anniversary of freedom fighter Subhash Chandra is celebrated every year on 23 January. Subhash Chandra Bose is also known as ‘Netaji’. He also participated in the Non-Cooperation Movement and was a well-known leader of the Indian National Congress (INC).
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was born on 23 January 1897 in Cuttack, Odisha. Netaji is known for his special contribution in the freedom struggle of India. Netaji’s nationalist views and his aggressive strategies made him a hero among Indians during the freedom struggle against the British. This time 125th birth anniversary of freedom fighter Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose will be celebrated. His birthday is celebrated as Parakram Diwas.
Became the National President of Congress in 1938
In the late 1920s, he led the youth wing of the Indian National Congress following Jawaharlal Nehru at an early age. After this Subhash Chandra Bose became the National President of Congress in 1938. However, later due to differences, Subhash Chandra Bose parted ways with the Congress and announced the formation of a new party.
When and how he died is still a mystery. Generations have been inspired by Subhash Chandra. Tell them somewhere and inspire crores of Indians with their slogan. Here are some of his famous messages and quotes-
- A person may die for one thought, but that thought will incarnate in a thousand births after his death.
- Freedom is not given, it is taken.
- If there is no conflict, life loses half its interest- if there is no risk to be taken.
- No real change in history has ever been achieved by discussion.
- The secret to political bargaining is to appear stronger than you really are.
- It is our duty to pay the price of our freedom with our blood.
- Soldiers who are always loyal to their nation, who are always ready to sacrifice their lives, are invincible.
- Remember, the biggest crime is to tolerate injustice and compromise with the wrong.
- My experience is that there is always some ray of hope, which does not let us wander away from life.
- A person who does not have ‘eccentricity’ in him can never become great. But inside it, there must be something more than this.