BJP Press Conference: Political mercury is at its peak regarding Delhi MCD elections. Recently, the video of Kejriwal’s minister Satyendar Jain getting massage in jail went viral. Regarding this video, the BJP has opened a front against the Aam Aadmi Party. Former Delhi BJP president Manoj Tiwari held a press conference and asked Kejriwal to answer some questions. Manoj Tiwari said that the video that has come out from Tihar Jail shows that Arvind Kejriwal and his associates are naturally dishonest.
Questioning Kejriwal, the BJP MP said, “The question is not who leaked the video. We welcome the person who leaked the video. What you were doing should have come before the people of Delhi. A very big doctor.” The statement has also come that physiotherapy is not massage.
The BJP leader said that Satendra Jain is Kejriwal’s biggest secret and a hawala case is registered against him. The court has refused to grant him bail. The administration of Tihar Jail is under the Kejriwal government. So there are some questions which Kejriwal will have to answer.
Asked Kejriwal to answer 7 questions
- Physiotherapy is going on on the advice of which doctor?
- After all, who is the person doing the massage? What advice is Satendra Jain giving him after reading the paper?
- What is written in the paper after all?
- Apart from Satyendar Jain, who are the three-four people in the jail cell?
- What conversation did Satyendar Jain have with these people?
- Is there such a system for jail inmates in this country?
- The question is that these things should come before the public, that’s why this country is the country of Satyamev Jayate.
Demand to sack Satyendar Jain
BJP leader Manoj Tiwari raised the demand to sack Satyendra Jain and said, “Satyendra’s dress code in jail raises questions. I am writing a letter to the agency that the paper given to the masseur, what is that paper, The Bharatiya Janata Party demands to find out. Those who discuss papers in the jail cell should be investigated, three-four people who meet Satyendar Jain in the jail cell should be investigated.”
read this also-Delhi MCD Election 2022: War of words before campaigning in MCD, ‘BJP going to attack Delhi today’, CM Kejriwal’s target