Arvind Kejriwal Attack on BJP: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) convener and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is visiting Gujarat frequently these days. He has given full strength for the assembly to be held in Gujarat. Today in Ahmedabad, while talking to the media, Kejriwal made a big attack on the BJP. He said that the BJP is trying to make Sonia Gandhi the Prime Minister from the backdoor.
In fact, he was addressing a program organized by the party in Ahmedabad. During this, he said that BJP people are saying whether Medha Patkar will be the CM candidate of Aam Aadmi Party? My answer to this is that I have also heard that Modi ji is making Sonia Gandhi the PM candidate from the backdoor. He even said that Congress is over and stop taking their questions.
Kejriwal made these promises-
- Any of our Chief Minister, Minister, MLA or any MLA, whether we have any MP or MP of anyone else, will not allow anyone to do corruption. If you do corruption, you will be sent to jail.
- The money of the people of Gujarat will be spent on the development of Gujarat.
- After the formation of your government, every work of every person will be done in the government without any bribe.
- Will make such arrangements that you will not have to go to get the work done. The government will come to your house. Doorstep delivery scheme is applicable in Delhi.
- All the black business of leaders, ministers, MLAs will be stopped. Poisonous liquor is being sold.
- Paper leaks will be stopped, previous paper leak cases will be opened and the culprits will be put in jail.
- All the big scams that happened during the tenure of these people will be investigated. The looted money will be recovered and with that money your schools-hospitals will be built and electricity-roads will work.
Corruption and hooliganism in Gujarat
Arvind Kejriwal said that I have been roaming in Gujarat for the last several months and meeting the people. Lawyers, auto drivers, farmers and traders have said that there is a lot of corruption here. People have to pay money if they want to get work done in any government department. If you say anything against them, they reach to intimidate and threaten. Threatens traders and industrialists with raids and says they will get your business closed. There is corruption and hooliganism all around. He said that today we give a guarantee. If the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government is formed in Gujarat, then corruption free and fear free governance will be given.
Also read: Arvind Kejriwal gave five guarantees to the people of Gujarat, said – Aam Aadmi Party is coming…
Also read: Arvind Kejriwal Gujarat Visit: CM Kejriwal reached the driver’s house for dinner sitting in an auto, see special pictures of Ahmedabad tour