HomeIndia NewsBy 2032, there will be 50% Agniveer in the army, later there...

By 2032, there will be 50% Agniveer in the army, later there will be 1.5 lakh recruitments every year: Vice Chief Lt Gen BS Raju

New Delhi. These days, there is a discussion of the Agneepath scheme of the central government everywhere in the country. A scheme under which youth will get a chance to serve in the army. Along with this, they will also get good salary. It is expected that this will increase the strength of the country on the military front in the coming days. According to Vice Chief Lt Gen BS Raju, by this scheme of the government, half of the 12 lakh army personnel will be ‘Agniveer’ by the year 2030-32. Let us inform that the people recruited under this scheme have been named ‘Agniveer’.

Talking to the English newspaper Times of India, Vice Chief Lt Gen BS Raju said, ‘The number of recruitments will be increased every year under this scheme. This year 40 thousand people will be included in it. By the seventh and eighth years, its number will reach 1.2 lakh. Whereas in the 10th and eleventh year this number will reach 1.6 lakhs.

Job opportunity up to 15 years
It is being said that under this scheme 3000 Agniveers will be recruited in the Air Force and Navy this year. However, here also the number of recruitment will be increased year after year. Only 25 percent of the good soldiers from each batch of Agniveers will be inducted into the regular cadre for the next 15 years. Whereas the remaining 75 percent will be removed after four years.

The average age of the army will increase
According to Vice Chief Lt Gen BS Raju, this scheme will also increase the fitness of the army. He said that at present the average age in the army is 32 years. But after 6-7 years of recruitment of Agniveers, this average age will come down to 24-26 years.

‘Scheme will not harm’
Some experts are claiming that after recruitment from this scheme, the enthusiasm and spirit of the youth in the army can be reduced. Because their recruitment will be for only four years. Some people are also saying that unemployment can increase in the country. In fact, after every four years, about 75 percent of the people will be laid off. However, BS Raju refutes these claims.

Tags: army

,

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments