Gujarat Assembly Election 2022: In view of the assembly elections, on Sunday, Rahul Gandhi has given 8 promises to the people of Gujarat. Taking a jibe at the BJP, he said on Twitter, “Save us from the deceit of BJP’s double engine, will celebrate the change in the state.” Rahul Gandhi said through a tweet, “Cylinder for Rs 500, 10 lakh jobs to youth, will waive farmers’ loans up to 3 lakh”. Along with this, Rahul Gandhi also said that he will fulfill the 8 promises made to the people of Gujarat. Congress has given 8 promises for the Gujarat assembly elections.
LPG cylinder in ₹ 500,
10 lakh jobs to youth,
Farmer’s loan waiver up to 3 lakh
We have done everything to the people of Gujarat. #CongressNa8Vachan Will perform
Will save you from the deceit of BJP’s ‘double engine’, will celebrate change in the state. pic.twitter.com/v1GtVP183L
— Rahul Gandhi (@RahulGandhi) November 6, 2022
Know here the big election promises of Congress
- Domestic gas cylinder for housewives for Rs 500, 300 units of domestic electricity free.
- Old pension scheme will be implemented for government employees.
- Free education for girls from KG to PG. Three thousand new English medium schools will go to the state.
- Congress promised 10 lakh jobs for the youth. An unemployment allowance of Rs 3000 will also be given.
- Financial assistance of Rs 4 lakh to the family of the person who died of corona.
- New government hospitals will be built with modern facilities. Free treatment up to 10 lakhs.
- Farmers’ loans up to Rs 3 lakh will be waived. Electricity bill will also be waived.
- Promise of strict action against drug mafia.
- Under the Indira Rasoi Yojana, food is guaranteed to the needy people for only 8 rupees.
When will the Gujarat assembly elections be held?
The Election Commission has announced the dates for the Gujarat Assembly elections. The state will go to polls in the first phase on December 1 and in the second phase on December 5. The results of all the 182 seats in Gujarat will be out on December 8.
Also read- BJP Manifesto HP Election: Uniform civil code, 5 new medical colleges and 8 lakh jobs…10 big things about BJP’s resolution letter