Internet speed 100 times faster than 3G and 4G, know what will be the big changes after 5G
5G Launch in India: 5G internet service (5G service) started in India from Saturday (October 1). Prime Minister Narendra Modi started a new era by launching 5G service from Pragati Maidan in Delhi. Many business personalities including Mukesh Ambani were involved during the program.
There are plans to start 5G service in different phases across the country. 5G internet service is starting from 13 cities. It has been brought with better voice quality and connectivity. The Indian Mobile Congress has also started from Saturday i.e. 1st October. 5G is the fifth generation of wireless technology for mobile phones and Internet users. It will provide higher speed and better capacity than 4G network
Big change will happen with 5G technology
Every generation of wireless technology has given users something different and better. A lot is about to change in 5G technology. This technology is going to give a lot of new things to the consumers. 5G network will greatly improve the connectivity of self-driving cars. The communication between the server and the phone will be better. 5G service is already working in many countries. The speed of 1 to 2 Gbps is expected to be available through 5G technology. There is a big difference between 5G, 4G and 3G. Come today we try to know what is the difference between the technology of these three generations?
Difference between 5G, 4G and 3G?
- 5G is the fifth generation of mobile networks. Large scale data exchange can be done through this technology.
- 5G internet service will provide higher speed and better capacity than 4G network
- Internet speed will increase significantly in 5G network, due to which it will take less time to download video clip or any file.
- Multimedia Newspaper can be broadcast with HD quality video in 5G network
- 5G works in three bands – low band, mid and high frequency band spectrum.
- According to the wireless industry trade group GSMA, after the arrival of 5G network, internet speed will be at least 10 times faster than the existing 4G LTE.
- The maximum internet speed of 5G can be 10 gigabytes per second (GBPS).
- 4G internet service Maximum internet speed is 100 megabytes per second
- In 5G, the entire movie will be downloaded in just 10 seconds.
- Currently, it takes about 7 minutes to download a two-hour movie in 4G service.
- With the advent of 5G, the chances of network slowdown in congested areas will be less.
- The 5G network will improve the connectivity of self-driving cars. The communication between the server and the phone will be better
- 3G technology was introduced in Japan in 2001. This technology gave a boost to the smartphone
- In addition to text, photo and video through 3G technology, mobile television and video conferencing or video calling facility were available.
- Internet speed in 3G was much less than 4G, but after the advent of this technology, there was a revolution in the Internet world.
- The 3G technology has a maximum download speed of 21 MVPS and an upload speed of 5.7 MVPS
- The emphasis of 3G technology (3G Service) was especially on data transfer. This data was more secure than 2G for the exchange.
read this also:
5G Launch: 5G era started in India, PM Modi launched service, Jio-Airtel announced this
5G India Launch Cities List: After launch, 5G service will be available in these big cities first, see full list here