HomeIndia NewsJaisalmer: 9 members of the same family were ill due to drinking...

Jaisalmer: 9 members of the same family were ill due to drinking pot water, this negligence was done

Highlights

The family members had mixed insecticide in a pot a few days ago.
A serious young man did not get relief in Jaisalmer, then referred to Jodhpur

Shrikant Vyas

Jaisalmer. In Bharewala Panchayat of Nachana area of ​​Jaisalmer district, the health of 9 members of the same family suddenly deteriorated. Their condition got so bad that everyone was brought to the Community Health Center. There the doctor expressed the possibility that the health of these people has deteriorated due to the poisonous substance. He is being treated by doctors and medical staff at the community health centre. Due to the serious condition of two of them, Jaisalmer and one youth have been referred to Jodhpur.

According to the victim’s family, the health may have worsened by drinking water from the pot. A few days ago insecticide was mixed in a pot. Later, the same pot was cleaned and filled with drinking water. Everyone drank water from him. After that everyone’s health started deteriorating.

Three’s condition is critical, one referred to Jodhpur
In Bharewala Panchayat of Nachana area of ​​Jaisalmer, out of these 9 members of the same family, the health of 4 children including 3 men, 2 women suddenly deteriorated. They were brought to the Community Health Center for first aid. Due to the serious condition of 3 out of these 9, they have been referred to Jaisalmer. Out of these 3, 2 youths Dharmaram (35 years) and Jagaram (30 years) are undergoing treatment at the Government Jawahar Hospital. At the same time, due to the condition of Kishan’s son Banshilal (22 years) being more critical, it has been referred to Jodhpur.

Rajasthan: 4 innocent brothers and sisters died from the roof at midnight, people trembled after seeing the scene

drank the water of the pot in which the pesticide was mixed
In the hospital, relatives told that a few days ago, a pot was mixed with insecticide. Later, the same pot was cleaned and kept drinking water. Perhaps the health of the family members has deteriorated due to the use of water from the same pot. This accident happened due to not cleaning the pot properly. On the other hand, Dr. Surendra Singh, who was on duty, said that due to poisoning, 3 people of dancing have been referred here. Due to the serious condition of a person, he has been sent to Jodhpur after first aid.

Tags: Jaisalmer news

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Recent Comments