ABP News C-Voter Survey: Assembly elections are going to be held in two states of the country. Voting will be held in Himachal Pradesh on November 12, while in Gujarat the dates of elections can be announced by next week. Political agitation has also increased in the country regarding the elections. Apart from this, many issues like Arvind Kejriwal’s demand for Lakshmi-Ganesh’s picture on the note, politics on Chhath Puja in Delhi, Mallikarjun Kharge’s taking over as Congress President have also been discussed in the country this week.
C Voter has done a weekly survey for ABP News on all these issues. The opinion of 1425 people of Gujarat and 1,361 people of Himachal Pradesh has been taken in the survey. The margin of error in the survey is from plus minus 3 to plus minus 5 percent. Let us tell you about the questions asked in the survey and their answers-
1. Kejriwal’s demand for the picture of Lakshmi-Ganesh on the note correct?
Correct – 45%
Wrong – 55%
2. Benefit in Gujarat from AAP’s bid to build Ghats on Chhath in Delhi at a cost of 25 crores?
Yes – 48%
No – 52%
3. What will the BJP do to deal with the anti-incumbency wave in Gujarat?
Tickets of some MLAs will be cut – 28%
Won’t make anyone CM face – 22%
Will fight on Modi’s face – 44%
No anti-incumbency wave – 06%
4. Will Gujarat benefit from worshiping Modi on Diwali in Ayodhya?
Yes – 48%
No – 52%
5. Is it possible to win elections in Gujarat by abusing Modi?
Yes – 39%
No – 61%
6. Will the party in Gujarat benefit from Kharge being the Congress President?
Yes – 44%
No – 56%
7. Who has suffered the most due to Owaisi contesting elections?
Congress – 50%
Aam Aadmi Party – 18%
BJP – 30%
8. Is AAP in the fight in Himachal or not?
is – 26%
No – 74%
9. After ticket distribution in Himachal, who was the biggest loser of the rebellion?
Congress – 39%
10. Loss to Congress due to lack of CM face in Himachal?
Yes – 51%
No – 49%
11. Will votes be cast in the name of PM Modi in Himachal or on local issues?
In the name of PM Modi – 43%
On local issues – 57%
Note- This survey has been done by C-Voter for abp news. The margin of error in this survey is from plus minus 3 to plus minus 5 percent. The results of the survey are completely based on the conversations conducted with the people and the opinions expressed by them. Abp news is not responsible for this.
read this also-
Chhath Puja 2022: After the ban of NGT, these arrangements were made from artificial Chhath Ghat, water and flowers made in Delhi