Fitness freaks like to start their day by drinking green tea. We all know that tea is very beneficial for health. But do you know that there is another tea which is more beneficial than green tea in terms of health. Yes, we are talking about matcha tea! This tea found in Japan is also green in color but its benefits are much more than green tea. Let us tell you today about the benefits of this tea.
This is how matcha tea is prepared
You can call Matcha tea an updated version of green tea. Actually, both green tea and matcha tea are prepared from the same plant Camellia sinensis. The only difference is that green tea is prepared by drying the leaves and then refining them, whereas while preparing matcha tea, the leaves are separated from the stems and then boiled and dried to prepare a fine powder. Matcha tea contains more antioxidants and nutrients than green tea. Matcha green tea is said to be a powerhouse of antioxidants. This is because Matcha Green Tea contains 5 times more antioxidants than any other food or drink. Matcha green tea has been trending on social media for some time now.
These 4 places of Delhi-Gurgaon will make children happy, take a trip on holidays
It is beneficial in these problems
- Lose weight: Matcha green tea is more effective than green tea in weight loss. The anti-oxidants present in it help in weight loss. Research shows that if this tea is drunk continuously for 12 weeks, it reduces fat from the body.
- Keep your heart healthy: Matcha green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate. It helps in reducing cholesterol level in the body. Because of which the heart always remains healthy.
- Improve digestion: Matcha tea plant contains a special element called catechin, which removes many problems of the body and improves the digestion system.
- Beneficial for eyes- Matcha tea is very beneficial for eyesight. This helps in eliminating glaucoma and other eye related problems. For this reason matcha is beneficial for the eyes.
- Immunity will be boosted– Consumption of matcha green tea boosts immunity. Apart from potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, protein, it also contains calcium in abundance. All these strengthen immunity.
- Control cholesterol level- Many people have seen their cholesterol levels decrease by drinking matcha green tea daily. It helps in increasing HDL cholesterol.
The most stubborn stains on clothes will be removed, just try these remedies.
Latest Lifestyle News