5 amazing benefits of this one oil, reduces the risk from heart to cancer, should know the right way of use
The same monosaturated fatty acid is found in mustard oil which is found in almonds, walnuts, seeds.
Pure mustard oil improves hair growth and skin health.
Benefits of mustard oil: Mustard is a precious diamond in itself. When there is a mustard plant, mustard greens are made from it. When it ripens, mustard seeds are formed. Mustard seeds contain omega 3 fatty acid which is capable of fighting many diseases. After this oil is also made from mustard. Mustard oil is used in most of the homes in North India. Although these days people have started reducing the use of mustard oil, but mustard oil has unique benefits. Mustard oil contains 60 percent monosaturated fatty acids. Apart from this, erucic acid and 12 percent oleic acid are found. Apart from omega 3 fatty acids, omega 6 fatty acids are also found in it. That is, all kinds of beneficial compounds are found in mustard.
Consuming mustard oil reduces the risk of heart related diseases. According to a study, mustard oil prevents cancer cells from growing in the body. Mustard oil can cure cold and cough. It is also antibacterial and antifungal. So let’s know the 5 benefits of mustard oil.
benefits of mustard oil
1. Anti-bacterial and antifungalAccording to the news of Healthline, a study has found that mustard oil has powerful antimicrobial properties. That is, it has the ability to eliminate all types of microorganisms. It kills harmful bacteria in the body. Another study found that mustard oil also kills some harmful fungus and mold.
2. Protection of skin and hair-Pure mustard oil improves hair growth and skin health. If wax mixed with mustard oil is used on cracked heels, then the problem of cracks in the heels also ends. Massaging newborn babies with mustard oil keeps the skin glowing forever. Mustard oil also reduces wrinkles, fine lines.
3. Helpful in fighting cancerIt has been proved in research that mustard oil is helpful in stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body. It has even been proved in a study that mustard oil completely stopped the development of colon cancer in rats.
4. Makes Heart HealthyThe same monosaturated fatty acid is found in mustard oil which is found in almonds, walnuts, seeds. This would have benefited the heart in every way. According to a study, mustard oil also keeps triglycerides, blood pressure and blood sugar under control.
5. Effective in cold and cough-Pure mustard oil is often used as a natural remedy to treat cold symptoms, such as cough and heaviness in the chest.
How to use mustard oil
You can massage your skin and hair with essential mustard oil. Pure mustard oil contains uric acid which also has side effects. Although essential mustard oil is commonly used in our country. If it is used in limited quantity in cooking, then it has all the above advantages.
Read this also- Empty stomach sugar level 125 but Hb1ac normal; Is it diabetes? Know the truth from the doctor of Max Hospital
read this also- Vitamin B12 deficiency will make the body helpless, if you see 6 symptoms, go to the doctor immediately, eat these things
First read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: health, health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 31, 2023, 20:00 IST