5 powerful food which Harvard also considers as the treasure of youth
Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, cashews etc. Nuts have anti-aging properties.
Telomere length plays a huge role in genes for longevity.
Anti-Aging Foods by Harvard: The reputation of America’s Harvard Medical Institute is not hidden from anyone in the world. Harvard Medical has claimed on the basis of many of its researches that healthy eating and healthy lifestyle is very important for maintaining youth for a long time and for longevity. According to research, telomere length has a huge role in genes for longevity. The longer the length of the telomere is, the longer that person’s age is, but for this a healthy diet is very important. According to the website of Harvard Medical Education, the institute has made three types of list for healthy diet. These are Dash, Mind and Mediterranean. All these three diets are considered healthy.
To test this diet, the research team closely analyzed the diet and health of some retired people throughout their lifetime. On the basis of this analysis, it was found that regular consumption of some food items keeps the intellectual capacity of the person intact and the nerves are not damaged for a long time.
Anti-Aging Foods That Retain Youth
1. BerriesBerries contain fruits like blueberry, strawberry, jamun etc. All these are anti aging food. Vitamin A, C, many types of antioxidants are found in it. Antioxidants named Anthocyanin are amazing. It protects the skin and nerves from getting damaged.
2. Green leafy vegetables- According to the research, green leafy vegetables which are available in the season should be consumed in abundance. They contain sufficient amount of antioxidants. Apart from this, the power of making collagen is found in vitamins C, K, fiber, folate, lutein, calcium etc. for a long time. It gives softness to the skin and adds to its glow. The green leafy vegetable is also known to be good for brain health and memory.
3. NutsMany types of dry fruits come in nuts. Like almonds, walnuts, pistachios, cashews etc. Nuts have anti-aging properties. It is rich in nutrients in which protein and omega-3 are present. It keeps the skin healthy. Omega-3 fatty acids are present in walnuts, which does not allow the effect of age to appear on the skin. Apart from this, it also controls cholesterol. Nuts prevent vascular diseases from occurring. That is, it protects the nerves from getting damaged.
4. Whole GrainsAccording to Harvard Medical, everything should be eaten natural ie without saturated. Generally, if grains are eaten after soaking them in water, then they will get all the nutrients, due to which the nerves of the body do not become weak and the digestive power remains healthy.
5. BeansLeguminous vegetables are also very valuable. Beans contain a sufficient amount of dietary fiber which strengthens the digestive power. Many types of vitamins and minerals are found in beans, which also strengthens brain health. Due to this, intellectual capacity remains intact for a long time.
read this also- These 3 medicinal leaves are effective in melting blood sugar, insulin will be made automatically by chewing empty stomach, proved in research
read this also- 7 ways to identify cancer in throat and neck at home, never have to regret, easy way
First read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: health, health tips, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : March 22, 2023, 21:57 IST