Reliance Industries CMD Mukesh Ambani gave his views at the India Mobile Congress 2022.
CMD Ambani said, 5G technology will help in taking advantage of other technologies of the 21st century.
In this program, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched 5G mobile technology services in the country.
New Delhi. After the launch of 5G service in the country, Mukesh Ambani, chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries, said that 5G connectivity is much faster than the next generation. Through this service, technology like artificial intelligence and metaverse can be taken full advantage of in the 21st century. RIL’s CMD Mukesh Ambani said this at the India Mobile Congress 2022 held in New Delhi. In this program, Prime Minister Narendra Modi started 5G network service in the country.
Mukesh Ambani, CMD, Reliance Industries, said on the occasion, “I think 5G technology will provide an opportunity to take full advantage of other 21st century technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Robotics, Blockchain and Metaverse to their full potential.” Also said, ‘5G is such a short word, through which a big change can be brought in the country by setting 5 big goals. With this, India can become the intelligence capital of the world.
Also read- PM Narendra Modi launched 5G network, said – earlier 1GB data was priced at Rs 300, now it is only Rs 10
- Digital facilities enabled by 5G technology will reach the common Indians. Through this, people will be helped in high quality education and skill development. This technology will make Indian youth realize their potential by providing world class capabilities and competitive opportunities so that they can make India globally competitive.
- 5G service can provide high quality health services in rural and remote areas by transforming existing hospitals into smart hospitals without any additional investment. With this, services of top doctors will be available digitally anywhere in India. This will improve the speed of treatment and decisions related to it. Also, it will help in taking a proper decision about the treatment immediately. This will increase the health and happiness of all Indians.
- 5G technology can reduce the gap between urban and rural India. It is possible to do this by accelerating the digitization and intelligence data management of agriculture, service, trade, industry, informal sector, transport and energy infrastructure. This will create enormous efficiency in all economic activities. Will make India a hub of innovations. This will also help us in mitigating the climate crisis.
- 5G technology can provide small-scale industry and commercial enterprises with the same powerful productivity tools that are used by large commercial enterprises. This will boost the modernization of all sectors of India’s economy.
- By bringing artificial intelligence in every field, 5G technology can help India to emerge as the intelligence capital of the world. This will help India become a leading exporter of high-value digital solutions and services.
(Disclaimer:- News18 Hindi is a part of Reliance Industries’ company Network18 Media & Investment Limited. Network18 Media & Investment Limited is owned by Reliance Industries only.)
Tags: 5G Technology, Chairman of Reliance Industries Limited, Mukesh ambani, PM Modi
FIRST PUBLISHED : October 01, 2022, 14:02 IST