Amla Navami 2022: Amla Navami will be celebrated on the Navami of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month. It is also called Akshaya Navami. Many trees are considered to be revered in Hinduism, one of them is Amla. On Akshaya Navami, there is a law to worship the gooseberry tree and eat food under it. Lord Vishnu resides in the Amla tree. It is believed that worshiping her on this day makes Goddess Lakshmi very happy and brings happiness in life. Let’s know when is Amla Navami, Muhurta and importance
When is Amla Navami 2022? (Amla Navami 2022 Date)
Amla Navami will be celebrated this year on 2nd November 2022, Wednesday. On this day, a circumambulation is done by tying yarn in the gooseberry tree. It is believed that it gives desired results.
Amla Navami 2022 Muhurat
According to the Hindu calendar, the Akshaya Navami date of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month will start on 01 November 2022 at 11:04 pm and will end on 02 November 2022 at 09:09 pm. The festival of Amla Navami will be celebrated on 02 November.
- Worship time – 06:34 am – 12.04 pm
- Abhijit Muhurta – 11:55 am – 12:37 pm
Amla Navami Importance
- According to Padma Purana, the gooseberry tree is considered to be the form of Vishnu. It is said that worshiping it on the day of Amla Navami destroys all sins.
- According to religious beliefs, Lord Vishnu resides in the root of Amla tree, Brahma above, Rudra in Skanda, Munigan in branches, Vasu in leaves, Marudgan in flowers and Prajapati in fruits. The person who worships it gets rid of problems related to money, marriage, children, married life.
- Worshiping Amla gives the same virtue as donating a cow. The day of Akshaya Navami is considered very fruitful for happiness and prosperity and to please Goddess Lakshmi.
Kartik Purnima 2022: When Kartik Purnima? Mother Lakshmi will be very happy by doing these 5 things on this day
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.