Onion For Skin: Sara Ali Khan is a young actress of the Bollywood industry and is also a favorite of millions of youth. Sarah has got beauty genetically. Obviously, she is the daughter of Amrita Singh, whose beauty once used to be crazy about the whole country. Mixing beauty with heredity is a different thing and keeping this beauty beautiful is a completely different thing. Because there is no value of that beauty, which you cannot decorate! Sara understands this very well.
That’s why Sara gives more value to home remedies instead of market based beauty products. She also often says that she has got to learn home remedies for skin care, hair care, body care from her mother. Sara understands the importance of these DIY tips and follows her mother’s advice. Today we are going to tell you such a skin care secret of this beautiful actress, knowing which it will be difficult for you to believe at first…
What does Sara Ali Khan apply on her face?
Talking about her thick hair and beautiful skin, Sara Ali Khan said during an interview, ‘Onion is my favorite DIY secret, I apply it on my hair but also do not apply such things on the skin, which is very sweet. They give fragrance and it takes a lot of guts to apply them on the face. While talking on the question related to beauty care in another interview, Sara said, ‘Why onion is a very good thing for the skin as well as for the hair.’
Now Sara has not directly accepted that she applies onions on her face but yes, she has explained a lot in gestures. Well, when we searched whether onion can really be applied on the skin, shocking facts came to the fore. If you start applying onion face pack on your face, then you can save the cost of all other beauty products! Because applying onion juice on the face gives magical results.
Is onion really good for the skin?
Till date you must have heard and read only about applying onion on hair. Maybe you have tried it too. If you have done it, then obviously you would have got excellent results. But onion is a great herbal food for hair as well as skin. Here we are sharing an easy method of making onion face mask for you, so that you do not get jealous after applying it on the skin. But before that you should know the benefits of applying onion on the skin…
- Onion is rich in sulfur and sulfur is very important to keep acne prone skin healthy.
- By applying onion on the skin, the complexion becomes fair, that is, the complexion improves.
- Being rich in Vitamin-A, C, E, applying pya on the face gives the properties of antiaging products.
- Due to the photo effect and antiaging effect in onion, it protects against ultra violet rays and keeps the skin young for years.
- If there are a lot of spots on the skin, applying a face pack prepared from onion gives results in just 2 weeks.
- If the skin is very oily or very sensitive then apply onion juice, all kinds of bacterial and fungal infections will stay away.
How to make onion face pack?
- Grind or grate the onion and extract its juice.
- Take one and a half teaspoon onion juice, store the rest in the fridge, you can use it for the next two days. Otherwise, use it in vegetables.
- Take one spoon of lemon juice.
- Take one spoon of honey.
- Take one to one and a half teaspoon gram flour.
- Prepare a paste by mixing all the ingredients. Apply this paste on the face and neck as a little thick layer and wash the face after 25 minutes.
- Use this face pack thrice a week and see the difference in just two weeks.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before applying any such treatment, do know about your skin type and do not use the ingredient which does not suit your skin. Do take the advice of your beautician.
Read also: Consume buttermilk with this method in the winter season, pink blush and natural glow will come on the cheeks
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator