By which worship method on the third day of Navratri, the special grace of Maa Chandraghanta can be obtained
Today is the third day of Shardiya Navratri and on this day there is a law to worship Mother Chandraghanta. During Navratri, which lasts for nine days, nine forms of Goddess Bhagwati are worshipped. Mother Chandraghanta is the one who fulfills all the wishes of the devotees. This form of mother is worshiped in Vaishno Devi.
Today is the third day of Shardiya Navratri and on this day there is a law to worship Goddess Chandraghanta. Nine forms of Goddess Bhagwati are worshiped during Navratri which lasts for nine days. Maa Chandraghanta is the one who fulfills all the wishes of the devotees. This form of mother is worshiped in Vaishno Devi. Although worshiping all the forms of Goddess Bhagwati is fruitful, but worshiping different forms of Mother during these nine days of Navratri gives special benefits. Today we are going to tell you about the worship of Mother Chandraghanta on the third day of Navratri:
How is the form of Mother Chandraghanta?
Talk about the form of Mother Chandraghanta. The hour-shaped crescent is adorned on her forehead, due to which this form of mother is called Chandraghanta. It is believed that the sound of the mother’s bell keeps her devotees away from all kinds of phantom-obstacles. According to mythology, Mother had a war with Daityas and Asuras and in this war, Mother Chandraghanta destroyed the Asuras with the tinkering of bells. This form of Maa Bhagwati is a symbol of courage and valor. This form is the married form of Maa Parvati. Mother Chandraghanta has ten arms and different weapons and weapons are seated in each of the arms. Mother’s luster is like gold, it means to say that mother’s body is shining like gold and mother destroys the demons by riding on a lion. Worshiping the mother on the third day of Navratri ends all obstacles in life and fulfills all wishes.
Also read: Worshiping the mother during the holy days of Navratri fulfills every wish
Know the worship method of Mother Chandraghanta
1. First of all, get up before sunrise, take bath etc. Wear clean and beautiful clothes.
2. After that, by laying a red cloth on the post, install the idol or idol of Mother Chandraghanta and purify that place with Gangajal.
3. Give the mother a bath with Panchamrit i.e. milk, curd, ghee and honey and then adorn the mother.
4. Offer clothes, sandalwood, roli, turmeric, vermilion, coconut and hibiscus flowers to the mother.
5. Offer food or sweets, fruits and jaggery made from Maa Chandraghanta cow’s milk. It is believed that jaggery is very dear to Mother Chandraghanta.
6. After this chant the mantras of Maa Chandraghanta 108 times. It is said that chanting the mantras of Chandraghanta ends all the problems of the devotees.