Coconut Truffle Recipe :Coconut is used to make many delicious sweets. You must have eaten coconut barfi, coconut laddoos and even chocolates, but today we are going to tell you a completely different recipe of coconut. The name of this recipe is Coconut Truffle. You can use it with some ingredients like coconut powder, white chocolate, whipping cream, butter, vanilla extract and coconut flakes Can make from at home. So let’s know its recipe.
- 1/3 cup coconut powder
- 200 grams of white chocolate
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp coconut flakes
Coconut Truffle Recipe
- Chop the white chocolate roughly and put in a bowl with whipping cream. Use double boiler process to melt it. In this method, fill half the water in a vessel and keep it on high flame and let it come to a boil. After the water comes to a boil, place the cup with the white chocolate on the vessel. Make sure that the bowl fits snugly on the pot and does not float in it. Now keep the flame medium and let the white chocolate melt completely.
- Now put butter in the bowl and mix it. Let it melt too. when smooth When the mixture is ready, take it off the flame.
- Now mix coconut powder with vanilla extract in the melted chocolate. Use a spatula or spoon and make a thick mixture.
- Let the mixture cool down a bit. Now cover it with a lid or cling film and keep it in the freezer for a few hours. 2-3 hours is enough to shape the mixture.
- Take out the mixture from the freezer. With the help of a spoon, take out small portions from the mixture and make balls by rolling them between your hands. Wrap these balls in coconut flakes and coat them all around.
- Your Coconut Truffles are now ready to serve.